Monday, June 16, 2008

dessert/bakery: i strongly recommend the cookies from SUBWAY



I never thought I'd be so happy to eat something from Subway, but if you are craving white chocolate chip macademia nut cookie, this is the place to go.

I'd actually been craving (Mrs. Field's style) soft baked chocolate cookies for quite awhile, but most of the cookies here are thin and dry and more like crackers. So sad.

I even bought the oversized tin of cookies from Costco but their cookies are TOO sweet, believe it or not.

So when my aunt said that we should eat Subway for dinner, and by the way, have I tried their freshly baked cookies and how delicious they are? I said, yes!!!

And it was melt in your mouth goodness with the butter and sugar and crunchiness of the nuts and the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.

I don't like raisins, but they also have Oatmeal Chocolate Chip as well as a Candy chocolate chip (NT$17). There's also a price break if you order more. If you eat it in the store, sometimes you can catch it out of the oven!

But it's bad for the waistline. I think I ate two in one sitting and then inhaled another three in the next few days. YUM.

If you've been craving cookies too, check my other Subway review for addresses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I read your previous post you mentioned a craving for chocolate chip cookies and I immediately thought of recommending Subway to you. But I guess I don't need to now. I love their cookies.

Sera said...

i know~
i had these in the states because my ex was obsessed with them
im surprised they seem to be just as good anywhere you go!

Anonymous said...

Hello, joanh

do you think of my suggestion?

I really hope that your wonderful posts are published on our website.
:-)

could you reply for me ?

my e-mail : here_now78@hotmail.com

:)