Sunday, February 26, 2017

Snapshot: TONGHUA







I quite like the emptiness of Tonghua on rainy Friday night. A bit bizarre, but a bit romantic.. the glow of the nights, the passing umbrellas, the aroma of stinky tofu. Haha! Ok that last part is debatable, I know.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, so much to catch up on, I know. But my blogger app crashes every time I try to type more than two sentences so I have to load photos once and then type on my computer separately. 

And the Asia's Best 50 Awards! Taiwan now has three restaurants on the list, and I have to share RAW's newest menu, my last visits at Mume and my amazing experience a few weeks ago in Bangkok at Gaggan, just voted number ONE restaurant in Asia for the third year in a row. 

Until then, night market snapshots so February doesn't go completely unblogged! 

2 comments:

Nick said...

Blogger is not great on the phone, I suffer from the same issues for my writing. I recommend just writing on "notes" and then copy-pasting when it works, as well as emailing photos to be uploaded later on.

Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas said...

Sorry about the blogger app crashing issues! Your posts are always worth the wait, though! And this night markets looks yummy and such a cool vibe.

:)