Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my kitchen: brownies from a box



Anyone else caught off guard with the sudden cold turn of the weather? It was so grey and dreary this afternoon I needed to bake something to warm up the house, and my sweet tooth.

The quickest way? Brownies out of the box. (Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge today)

My last box from LA. I might have to give the ones from Costco a try next.

MMMM- hot out of the oven, the top part of a cake-like brownie is my favorite. Having a small slice before dinner.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the ones from costco..the ghiradelli ones?..those are much much better than duncan hines

joanh said...

cat k: i've never had the ghiradhelli ones, but i'd imagine it's pretty rich. i actually like the duncan hines mix. :) i'll try the costco kind and see. :)

brian said...

try making from scratch! it's totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

Cola Brownie

1 box brownie mix
1 cup cola (8 oz.)

Mix all together and follow box mix direction and bake. This recipe have no eggs or oil needed.

Vickie

mim said...

I tried baking brownies from scratch once. Total fail! The box ones are much much better. :p

Term Papers said...

i really agree with the above post.. good blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear,
ur chocolate brownies are yummy nd mouthwatering.......Its too good

:)