Thursday, November 11, 2010

snapshot/dessert: macarons from PATISSERIE SADAHARU AOKI

A lovely surprise from a friend... colorful macarons for a sunny morning. I already ate one and it's 10:30 in the morning! Check out my previous visit at Patisserie Sadaharu AOKI Paris for afternooon tea. It's too bad they are not labeled, but I guess it makes the sampling more interesting.

Don't forget to vote in the Best of Taipei 2010 HungryinTaipei Readers' Choice Poll!!


Vivienne said...

yummmy colourful macarons!
hopefully the voting results will come out before i visit tpe again at end of the year!?

Nilcha said...

send me some of it! :P
it looks really delicious!

joanh said...

vivienne: i'll try my best to get the voting results out before the end of the year! but i have a big project mid-december, so we'll see!

nilcha: i love when they are colorful!

LIN said...

Yum yum! I did actually make a stop here after that time we met up. Had the genmaicha macaron... it was love at first sight. AH, I would give anything to be in Taipei right now!!

joanh said...

lin: yum! where in the world are you these days? :)

brian said...

those look beautiful. i can get them here but just haven't gotten around to it yet :(


Blog Widget by LinkWithin