It's been lonely the last few days, with no feedback from anyone. I'm slowly catching up, but I have a ton of more posts and places to write up. By request, I've also added a "kid friendliness" comment section to posts, which will eventually be updated throughout the older posts to the best of my knowledge!
I'm curious about you guys though- it's so interesting to be getting hits from all over the world. I'd love to throw out a few questions to you guys, answer the ones you want.
(1) where are you from?
(2) how'd you find me?
(3) because of the pictures or the restaurant info?
(4) if you could only eat at one restaurant in your city for
(5) what restaurant should we stay away from with a ten foot pole and all our relatives if we're ever in your area?
(6) must eat food and restaurant when you are in Taipei? and if you've never been, which restaurant looks most tempting to you that you've read about?
(7) if you are in taipei, what do you most miss when you are here?
(8) team stinky tofu or team oyster egg omelette?
(9) where can I find good enchiladas in Taipei??????
*new (10) upload sooner more often with just pictures or wait until I write everything up?
let the jeopardy music begin. Can't wait to hear from y'all!
PS- Saw OCEAN's THIRTEEN over the weekend. I thought it was a really fun, stylish ride- much better than 12. But I have to say, I probably was the only person laughing out loud at the Oprah scene... me and some other random girl a few rows behind me. Sometimes I miss watching films in LA!